Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged Again

Ok, so the silling tagging thing has jumped me again. Of course, being a guy, I like being jumped, so here we go:

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
On a cloud so I could look down at all the minions who will worship my godhood!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My black silk garter belt with matching stockings.......ooops!!! I mean my black leather blazer.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Eyes.

4. What is the last CD you bought?
Bought? I download individual songs, or borrow off of friends, or get them as a gift.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
With the people I care about.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Between a woman and a shoe store.

7. What is your favorite place to be massaged?
:) Hur hur hur.

8. Strong in mind, or strong in body?
Odour! I mean neither. I am a lazy flabby wimp who is mentally diseased and unstable.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
I get out of bed at 7:30am on weekdays, but don't think I have ever actually "woken up".

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My son. He is very helpful in the kitchen.

11. What makes you really angry?
Biting into a carmel cream and getting a cherry.

12. If you could play any intstrument, what would it be?
Bass Guitar.

13. Favorite colour?
Black, then red, then plaid.

14. Which do you prefer? Sports car or SUV?
I don't fucking care! I just want a bloody car!!

15. Do you beleive in the afterlife?
I have to deal with the crazy shit in this life!!! I haven't got time to think about the next one.

16. Favorite children's book?
Encyclopedia Brown

17. What is your favorite season?
HOCKEY SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Your least favorite household chore?
All of them!

19. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
MIND TAKING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ooooh ehhhh ooooh)

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Which one? The playing card of the Joker with a tear in his eye holding a Phantom mask? Raisltin's eyes? Or the tattoo that is the initials of myself, wife and son?

21. Can you juggle?
Not even my life!!

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Rusty and Crash to find out why they cut me out of their lives after 20 years without an explination. ( I would even accept "All I have to say is that you are an asshole.")

23. What is your favorite day?
None, I am Nightbreed baby!!!!!!!!!!!

24. What is in the trunk of your car?
If I had a car, I would put anything in it!!! Even bodies if i needed to!!

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: