Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Watch Some Weird Shit!!!

Ok, by now, anyone who reads these blogs of mine, knows I am a little off my rocker.

I like the absurd and am a movie buff. Older movies.

I have been accused, by mostly my wife, of "You watch some weird shit"!

It is true. Harvey Birdman, Drawn Together, Robot Chicken, The Venture Bros. They all give me the giggles and take away reality for me.

So now I am passing on one of my favorites sites to you

If you have a sense of humour, and want to see some of your favorite movies acted out by cartoon bunnies in roughly 30 seconds, go to www.angryalien.com (or click on the above link)

Alien
Brokeback Mountain
Caddyshack
Casablanca
A Christmas Story
Fight Club
Freddy vs. Jason
Highlander
Jaws
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Star Wars
Superman

And this is only a partial list. If you want a break to laugh your bits off. This is a must see website. And they are always working on more

No comments: