Monday, February 05, 2007

A Goodbye Letter

Hello. I am Paul's sanity. I would like to say goodbye.

For years I have fought with this man for years and have finally given up the fight. You can only do this gig for so long and eventually there comes a time when you have to say no more. For me, this is that time.

He has never liked me, and as his 34th birthday approaches, I have decided to look back at my accomplishments. When I did this, I realized that there is really no point in me hanging around. He never listens to me.

Did he listen to me when I told him that his hands should not go there?
Did he listen to me when I told him that painting a piece of paper all black and calling it an eclipse is not art?
Did he listen to me when I told him that dating (insert one of many names here) would lead to trouble?
Did he listen to me when I told him that consuming that much alcohol was not safe?
Did he listen to me when I told him that taking that job would be a bad idea?
Did he listen to me when I told him that quitting that job would be a bad idea?
Did he listen to me when I told him that fuzzy slippers are not a fashion accessory to be worn on public transportation (for 2 hours) is good fashion sense?

The list goes on.

I am done. I quit. I cannot take it anymore. It is like trying to walk up a 90 degree angle in molassas, in winter, wearing suction cup shoes!!!!!!!!!

Earth, you can have him.

1 comment:

Angell said...

LOVE IT. LOL.