Monday, January 22, 2007

Here Is A Thought

So I was talking with a friend the other day and the topic of mind riddles came up.

This got me thinking about how much I love the buggers. So I decided to post a few, but one at a time.

Some are ones I heard years ago, and some are ones I recently read. As far as I know none are copyrighted, so I am sorry if you read it elsewhere. Post your answers in the comments section.

Ready?

Ok, here we go.

Battlestar Galactica
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Star Trek: TNG
Rocky III

There is a common thread that links these together.

What is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,
I know that we are not the best of friends, or even friends really, but I must say I have found a new RESPECT for you, for two reasons. 1. Telling Cat to stay out of Ang and I's business - thank you 2. you are a very talented and funny man and I have enjoyed your blog it is humorous and intelligent. Keep up the GREAT work! ;)
Take Care of yourself and your boy
CHEERS!!!!