Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fuck I Hate Being Tagged

LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU HAVE NEVER SAID BEFORE:

1. No, thank you, I don't like the taste of beer.
2. Sex is disgusting. I would never do it.
3. Anyone want this last slice of rabbit?
4. Why do I have to be the one who shaves the buffalo?

LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK:

1. Superheroes - Edguy
2. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
3. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
4. Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me - TISM

IMAGINE YOU ARE HAVING THE IDEAL, PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING:

1. Waking up to see that my extra weight has dissolved into nothingness.
2. Waking up the naked, totally satisfied twins with 38D breasts who are lying beside me.
3. Walk around knowing that I will never hurt for cash, no matter how much I spend.
4. Looking in my library wondering which of the million books I own, will I read next.

MAKE UP 5 NEW CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:

1. Wookie Dander
2. Flushed Dooky
3. Inflated Love Doll Of Perversion
4. Sticky
5. I Was Your Underwear In My Previous Life

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HEARING THEM. WHICH SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE:

1. The Sign - Ace Of Base
2. Anything by ABBA
3. Dead Puppies (But only so I could be the one who wrote it)

Anybody else got some answers they would like to put up?

1 comment:

Angell said...

Love your answers sugar. ;D