Thursday, April 26, 2007

Facebook Is Evil

OK, a new thing is fun. We get involved in something new and we just run with it. I started this blog and it seemed like I wanted to write something everyday. Now, it seems like I struggle to come up with a weekly entry.

Scary, but true.

I have been introduced to Facebook and I can't stop!!!!!!!

It was cute at first. Had a few friends that I added to my friend list and that was fine. Then it started.

A friend I had not seen in a few years found me. Then another, and another. IT WONT STOP!!!!!!! It is like a beast that wont stop feeding. I have to check it 5 or 12 times aday!!

Please someone, save me. What can I do? I am happy to see these old friends again. It is nice to catch up on what some people have been doing over the years, but when will it stop?

Hell, MY DAD IS ON MY FRIENDSHIP LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know what to do. Someone take this needle out, take the monkey away!!!!!

1 comment:

Angell said...

Sorry dude - accept it. You're fucked - just like the rest of us.