Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shit, I have been tagged again!!!

OK! The only reason I am doing this is because I am suffering from total bordem:

Five Snacks I Enjoy:

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nougat Wafers with Ice Cream (It is a Scottish thing)
Ice Cream
Scotch
Beer
(I don't care what anyone says, the last two are snacks to me!!)

Five bands/artists that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs:

Meat Loaf
The Beatles
Guns N' Roses
(working on it) Edguy
Sin Bin Wardens (Ok, they dont really exist, but I couldnt think of another one, and I just think it would be a great name for a band)

Five things I would do with $100,000,000:

Pay off my debts
Build my dream house
Start my own business
Pay the original cast of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" to perform it live on my birthday every year
Travel, travel, travel

Five locations I’d like to run away to:

Scotland
Egypt
Hawaii
Australia
Germany

Five things I like doing:

Raising my son
Writing
Reading
Drinking
Playing with peoples perception of reality

Five things I wish I could wear:

Spandex (and look good in it)
Freddie Mercury's iconic outfit (White tanktop, white pants and yellow leather jacket)
A Thong (Lets face it, I dont have the body for it yet)
A bunny outfit in a church
You (unles the person reading this is male, I aint that kind of boy)

Five TV shows I like:

CSI (Vegas)
Heros
Dr. Who
Holmes on Homes
NCIS

Five Movies:

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Casablanca
Young Frankenstein
PCU
Any Kevin Smith Film with Jay and Silent Bob

Five famous people I’d like to meet:
Alive

Billy Connolly
Axl Rose
Kevin Smith
George Carlin
Denis Leary

Dead

John Lennon
Freddie Mercury
Adolph Hitler (Just to smack the bastard around for a few hours)
Elivs (HE IS DEAD, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!)
My Grandparents for one more time

Five biggest joys at the moment:

Due to feeling kinda blah and bored, I have nothing at this time
(Don't worry folks, I am not depressed again)

Five favorite toys:

A book
TV
Computer
Women
Men

I have no one to tag because the person on my list, is the one who sent it to me. So If you are not Angell, but read this. Consider yourself tagged

No comments: