Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just A Good Weekend

Hey my little viewers of the abusrd, how are we all tonight?

I just got in from a weekend that was filled with nothing, but just was nothing but a good time.

Did you ever have one of those? We did absolutly nothing, but I am sitting here just feeling good, and enjoyed myself (not that way you perverts!!!)

A buddy of mine needed a hand, so I spent the weekend driving him around, running errands and the like. We drove out to London so he could pick up his son from the mommy, and seeing as she is my ex, it was nice to see her too.

Just drove this weekend, helped the wifey do some christmas shopping. She got my son the Lego Star Wars game for his Gameboy, which he just loves the version for the PS2, so I know he is going to go ballistic over that gift!!

Drove my buddy and his son back to London, and stopped off at this truck stop for one of the most amazing meals I have ever had in my life. Did you ever have a meal, where it is just so delicious that you dont want to stop eating, and you feel that you can handle eating for the next few hours, without getting full, because the food is just that good? This is what it was like tonight.

The only sour note for this weekend was something my father did. I came home last night to discover that my dad had set up the christmas decorations. On the front door is a little hanging that has a banner saying "Ho Ho Ho" Beneath this banner is 3 little stockings and above the banner is the owners of the stockings.

PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are coming for me soon. I know it.




Ninety nine percent of all statistics are made up on the spot

No comments: