Friday, December 15, 2006

ENOUGH IS A FUCKING NUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of the creepy head of politically correct shoving its head up my ass, and the ass of others.

I live in Toronto, ON, Canada. At one of the courthouses down here, a christmas tree has been banned from being on display because of the possible offence it could cause, but some people say as long as it is called a "Holiday Tree" then it is not so bad!! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

I LOVE the fact that a local Muslim leader said "We should ban political correctness instead of Christmas Trees".

The tree is a part of the commercialization of this holiday time and has nothing to do with any religion. Just because the season has the word Christ in it, it is automatically labeled religious. Same goes for Santa and his reindeer.

There are two versions to "Christmas" in my book. The religious one in which some people celebrate the birth of Jesus, and then there is the tree, wreaths, wrapping paper. PLEASE STOP LINKING THE 2 TOGETHER.

All becasue some idiots think that having a symbol of one "religion" in place means you cant have other ones as well.

Hanukkah, Ramadan(-ul-Mubarik), and Kwanzaa are just a few of the holidays that take place around this time of year and I was raised as a Catholic (please forgive me, it wasnt my fault). I have a really fucked up idea, but hear me out.

LETS HAVE ALL OF THEM REPRESENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of living in a world where there is a mentality of "We do it my way or no way", how about we try this: "Just as I have a right to show my beliefs, so do others. Maybe I will learn something new!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people I know say "Happy Holidays" or "Merry X-Mas". This takes the Christ out of Christmas and also wishes you well in what ever holiday you celebrate, no matter what your culture or religion is.

Last I read, most religions talk about being nice to others. So why do we use it as a basis to hate or disrespect others???? We are all homo-sapiens born on the planet Earth. In my books that means that no matter what colour you are, what religion you practice, who you fuck in bed, or what is between your legs, you are to be respected unless your actions deem otherwise.

Instead of trying to hide things so that others won't be offended, how about we start showing the symbols of others so that all feel represented? Is that really such a bad fucking idea?

Now, I may be wrong in some of this stuff, and if I have put something down as fact, and it is way off base, please make a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Angell said...

Brava bravi bravo - nicely said darling.