Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoughts On Life

Lately I have been missing the philosophical side of myself and have decided to let my brain wonder on things. This is what I have come up with.

When you balance reality and fiction, there is less friction.

Life without passion, is no life.

Follow your heart to where it leads, but listen to who it leads you to.

If we were meant to be alone, we would not have feelings.

Time passes slower when you do nothing with it.

If you can't look at one friend and say "I love you", you have no friends at all.

Love and Luv should be shared.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a hug is worth a million pictures.

No matter where you end up, someones heart is the place to be.

Why cry when you can laugh?

If many people call you friend, one will call you lover.

You can be alone in a crowd, and still be happy.

No comments: