Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Difference

The difference between a friend and a best friend is in what they say. The following should help you see the difference.

A Friend Says: Yeah, I will come bail you out.
A Best Friend Says: That was fun until they took away the lighter.

A Friend Says: She gave you herpes? Bitch!!
A Best Friend Says: Don't worry, I gave her crabs as revenge for you.

A Friend Says: I just got a blowjob.
A Best Friend Says: I just got 2 blowjobs. Want yours?

A Friend Says: I'm on my way.
A Best Friend Says: I'm here.

A Friend Says: Not the best haircut you ever got.
A Best Friend Says: Now we look like twins.

A Friend Says: Why would you use that much peanut butter?
A Best Friend Says: I'll be back, we need more peanut butter.

A Friend Says: I will never leave you.
A Best Friend Says: I never left you.

A Friend Says: That is impossible, it can't be done. But go ahead and try.
A Best Friend Says: Hold my beer while we try this.

Hope the differences are clear now.

No comments: