Sunday, June 24, 2007

Forgive Me

Ok, I have been slacking again. I deserve to be shot.

It has been 10 days since my last entry and I used to do one at lease every 7 days.

LET ME LIVE!!!!!!!!!

It has been busy. I have a job now, I shaved things that are supposed to be hairy on a 34 year old man.

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started this thing at an early age. (I tend to die almost every 6-8 months in a freak accident, and because God hates me, I get reincarnated almost immediately with all my memories in tact. The media have stopped reporting my deaths because by the time they show up, I have come back and it makes them really cranky when that happens.)

I wanted an outlet for my particluar brand of brain-dribble. (My friend Rod thinks I should sue Jack Black for copyright infringment because he is rich and famous for using my personality. I thought about it, but as he is 4 years older than me, I think I would lose the case.)

And now I have been gone for so long, I have lost my faithful audience. Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? Don't you know our blogger cry for you? Ohh Ohh Ohh!!

I hope you will find it in your hearts to forgive me for being so tardy. ( I would have published this earlier, but I spent the past 5 days trying to figure out how to apologize.)

I will do Much Music, I mean Much Love, I mean much better in the past. (I am not sure if I have a future. My birth certificate expires soon.)

1 comment:

Angell said...

I am still here oh absent one...

LMAO - your best one yet (and I thought we promised to keep your multiple deaths & reincarnations to ourselves).