Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Here We Go!!!!

Well folks,

This is it. My first blog!! Honestly to me "blog" sounds like a euphanism for taking a shit (Oh boy, I realy gotta drop a blog).

But, my moods swing more than Tarzan on crack, and my friend suggested this as a way to release stress, so, what the fuck. I am willing to try anything once. AND THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME CAN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somedays I will write about things that are getting me down, and sometimes I will write just because I am feeling weird.

Today I started this thing with a whole bunch of reasons that I started feeling a little depressed about, but after talking with a couple of friends, I have re-written this blog several times and ain't so down anymore.

Thanks to all of you who listened.

I will be by later to kiss any exposed pink parts.

So that is it for now, and I promise the weirdness will begin soon. And if not.....who gives a shit?

No comments: